Excavator in picture above had a huge jackhammer head on it and was using it to break up bedrock for the new pool going in. E did not seem to mind the noise. He just got excited whenever it moved. Again..."planned trouble".
My wife jokes with me that I do not know how to dress our son. For the record...the sippy cup MATCHES the sweatshirt AND the bib! Picture from St. Patrick's day when wife was in Michigan on work trip.
Just imagine the adventures we will go on the next time Mom is away! I hear the Del Mar fair calling E and Dad's name in June! Oh the trouble we could get into there! (E ate WHAT at the Fair?!? You did not take him on the big rides did you?!? Why is he soaking wet?!? Is that dirt in his hair?!?)
Funny thing about the word trouble--it ends with and "E" and the boys' names who are getting into it start with "E". Coincidence....I think not! Have a great weekend everyone! -Dad









No comments:
Post a Comment