Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big day for me

This monitor has been my crutch for the past 15 months. I love it more than anyone will ever know. Best baby gadget that we own.

It detects if Ethan hasn't breathed in 15 seconds and will give 1 beep, then multiple beeps to get baby out of a very deep sleep (or breathing). E has no health concerns but it has been such peace of mind for me.

He's been getting a lot of false alarms lately and even with the sensitivity turned all the way up, ensuring it is correctly positioned and a troubleshooting call to the manufacturer, it is time to step away. Eric is ecstatic, I am not.

I'm thankful for the assurance it has given me thus far!  Just so everyone knows...I'm aware that I'm BSC*!
*BSC=Bat Shit Crazy
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: