relieve his ears and we played w/ some never before seen
toys/books...watched a little Baby Da Vinci and took a 45 minute snooze in
the Ergo! Yesss! All 3 of us slept for about 30 minutes. Everything went
well and the meltdown didn't happen until the car ride home from the
airport. He kept switching thumbs to suck but just couldn't sleep in the
carseat. He fought it pretty hard but managed to sleep 45 min in the pack n
play.
Today was the reunion and he did well too! He took 2 naps in the pack n
play in a shaded area away from everyone! So far so good which means the
return flight will be horrific right?




3 comments:
This gives me hope!! Todd and I (well, me anyway) were too scared to fly anywhere for vacation this year fearing the "airplane meltdown", so we rented an RV for our September trip. Because that's not asking for disaster: us, the dog and the baby on a 3000 mile road trip?
Hopefully see you this weekend!
Oh my gosh. 3000 miles in an RV? I think I'd rather risk the potential flight meltdown? Ha! I hope we can see you guys on Saturday!!!
Wow... his first plane ride!!!! Knowing Ethan's Mom and Dad, this will be the first of many :)
Post a Comment