Rest In Peace
Ethan never really took to paci's, but when he did, they worked great.
We started sleep training on Wednesday and one of the guidelines are no "crutches" (mobile, fancy bumper, sound machine, and paci's)! So, they are gone!
On another note, the first night Ethan cried a few times (per usual), the second night, he slept 12 hours straight through, and every night since, THIRTEEN HOURS! Praise the Lord! This training is the BEST thing ever. My life is so much more predictable, and Ethan is getting exactly what he needs...good sleep and lots of it.
I never even got a picture of him with this one, so I tried to have him suck on it, but he wanted nothing to do with it...ha!
I'll be thankful when he's 2 and we don't have to get rid of them when he's keenly aware.



2 comments:
Sounds amazing!! We had a stretch of 12 hour nights, but we've backslided a little....
Do tell? What's the secret?
The secret is too long to explain here. I'll email you! You must do it!
Post a Comment