Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pics of Ethan from video Dad made.

Here are some pics from still shots from video we shot tonight when I got home from work. Turns out this is a great feature for future pictures. (Now I just need to install a helmet cam on my son and no more worries of trying to get "the perfect picture"!)

Enjoy!

Here is link to youtube video where shots came from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-YnIFt4aV4



























2 comments:

Smeltzerville said...

He is so adorable!! I love the tongue-out ones! You never catch those with the camera.

Danielle said...

It looks like you got the perfect pic(s)!!!! He is growing so quickly... now I know what our parents were talking about. Thank you for taking the time to post these... it's neat to get a glimpse into all of the fun you are having since I don't get to be there every day.