Oh how life can change so quickly!
Where did our tidy living room go? When will I stop LIVING in my living room?
Where did our tidy living room go? When will I stop LIVING in my living room?
Above image:
- Pillow (I sleep from 10-1, then I switch w/ Eric and he goes to bed for the night. I sleep on the couch until E wakes up...usually I'll get another hour or so of sleep before he stirs).
- Pump
- Swing
- Small table w/ camcorder, DSLR camera, Point and shoot camera, monitor handheld, burp cloths
- Otmeal bowl (breakfast), ....................amongst a few other things that Eric makes me EVERY morning before he goes to work. He is a amazing. Seriously, he prepares fresh fruit, eggs/pancakes etc. Sometimes I don't eat it until noon, but it is there waiting for me!
- New Soy formula
- Zantac syrup for Ethan (due to newly diagnosed reflux)
- Fenugreek pills (to increase milk supply)
- Mylicon drops for gas
- Antibiotics for me (a few stitches broke and I have an infection...fun!)
- Poopy diaper bag (so convenient to 'contain')
- Starburst (and I wonder why I'm not loosing weight)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Makeup bag...I try to put it on occasionally
- Pacifiers galore
That JJ Cole diaper caddy is fabulous! It has a changing pad which we use ALL THE TIME, and a spot for diapers, wipes and a little drawer which contains, but cream, a pee pee tee pee, chapstick for me, diaper bags to contain the diapers prior to getting dumped in the kitchen trash.
And under the bassinet is this little guy. Sleeping away with asisstance from a swaddle blanket and sound machine!
This was this morning...two of my favorites! Rough life!
I WOULDN'T TRADE THIS INSANITY FOR THE WORLD...but I am eager to get my living room back (I know it will NEVER look the same, but you know what I mean.)



No comments:
Post a Comment