Sunday, October 18, 2009

Things I love (and one I don't)

This diaper bag is heaven on earth to me. I saw this probably 2 years ago and saved the picture. I had no idea who made it or what the cost was. Once I discovered that it was WAY above my price range, I just ignored it. I found an adorable one that my friend Michelle has and was going to purchase that one. Yesterday I was at the Carlsbad outlet maternity store looking for a shower dress and found this gem.

There might as well been a single spotlight shining down on it. Ahhhhh! There was a few marks on the front leather pieces, but it was not bad at all. The price was approximately 75% off. I am a total researcher and had no idea if other moms liked the bag or not (b/c really, it needs to be functional too). So I sat there in the store on my blackberry looking up internet reviews on the Mia Bossi Maria bag. I HAD to get it. It was meant to be mine. Seriously! And off I went with a diaper bag in hand and no dress for the shower this weekend! Oh well.


****EDIT: I found the picture on my hard drive. I saved it on Wednesday February 27, 2008 at 5:25pm**** It's the only diaper bag in there.



The glider! Finally.


The twin xl bed...just got the bedskirt today (ended up getting a regular twin bedskirt. I had NO idea how hard it was to find twin xl bedding)!




I made these today!!!!! I was going to get these, but I read some reviews and they said that they don't come in some in between sizes that you'd want. I looked forever and decided to just get crafty. I attempted to make a mobile for above the crib, but decided to scrap that idea. I don't really do crafts. But, I went to Michaels today and bought all of this stuff for $20. I think it came out pretty good. I hope baby boy doesn't mind the bows...I needed a little touch of girliness! Lesson learned: start the ones w/ double digits in them over to the left more.






How cute are these Converse? Thanks Marni!


Eric's hairy toes.


Teva's! OK, I'm not a fan of Teva's...babies, kids, adults whatever. BUT, it comes with the territory when you marry someone from the Pacific Northwest. Luckily Eric is a Reef fan now, but it took a little bit. Sister worked these beauties into her maid of honor speech when we got married. She bought our 1st baby its first pair of shoes. Here they are, and the babe will proudly sport them one day I'm sure in Seattle! :)

Diaper cakes! Quite a strange concept, but adorable nonetheless. My cousin Jenny made this one. It matches perfectly w/ the room. I don't ever want to take it down!

And, coworker Andrea made this one for my work shower last week.
Chloe. In all of this baby nonsense, one thing that I continue to LOVE is my girl Chloe. I'm a bit nervous about how she will act and how much love I will have time to share with her once the baby is born. But, she is such a little love bug. This was her yesterday growling at the image of herself.



Last night we had dinner at Rachel and Ken's. Miss Chloe LOVES Winnie and they run like crazy girls!


How cute is Winnie?


Rachel attempting to pet Chloe. She is so annoying sometimes!




I also love that there are 30 days left! Well, it could be much sooner, and hopefully not a lot later.


**********************************


I most certainly do NOT love my feet these days. They are SO freaking swollen. I'm in desperate need of a mani/pedi, but I totally ripped (made it bleed) off one of my nails on Friday and want to wait a few days so it isn't so sensitive when I go in.

Even if I wear flip flops, it is hard to put them on and take them off. I can see the strap marks too when they come off. My feet get tingly/numb sometimes. The dr. is not worried though. I have no signs of pre-eclampsia, so that is good.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Whoah girl... you better stay off those feet! You'll be doing plenty of running around once the bambino arrives. I love that you posted a picture of the glider; I was reminded once again that I am so not a mom, because I thought this whole time you were talking about a mobile with some sort of fancy airplane on it! The countdown is on.... I can't wait to meet YOUR SON!