Friday, September 25, 2009

Nursery & Shower


The nursery is still a work in progress, but is getting closer. We still need to find a glider!!! The one that is tolerable (I don't love any of them) is on backorder until the end of October and it has a 4-5 week lead time. So...we'll have to figure that one out. The twin xl bed is in the room too, but still needs a bedskirt and to be cleared off.

We actually had a great experience at Sleep Train in San Marcos (after having so so experiences at Mattress Discounters and Ashley). We struck a good deal (of course!), and got what we wanted. Mattress shopping is a step above buying a car for me. Bleh! :)





On another note, my cousin Jennifer and sister Lauren threw an amazing shower! I'm too fug to post pics, but I had such a great time. Thank you!!!!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. This little boy is loved!