Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nursery progress

INSPIRATION:

Here is some inspiration that we will model after---but for a boy obviously!~








Well, things are moving along! Look what I just found on my doorstep!!!! The crib! We're going modern!

This is what it should look like put together





This is the organic mattress


And while Eric was in Vegas, I spent HOURS cleaning out the guest room closet and packing away my clothes which sadly do not fit. I'm not sure what we'll do when they do fit (as I have more too small clothes than I do maternity clothes), but for now they will be boxed up and stored in the garage.



22 weeks 2 days

Lots more to do for the nursery...paint color? Bedding? etc etc etc. I love it all though and am so grateful!

3 comments:

kim said...

Look how cute you are! Love it!

Unknown said...

Look at that tum tum!

Danielle said...

Finally a pic of your beautiful pregnant tummy! Amazing!!!! I hope you feel as wonderful as you look.